Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Braxton Miller

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Cue up all the Suckeye fans that'll tell us all those UM wins before OSU got their shit together in the 1960's don't count. Leave it up to them to decide when we start keeping score:tantrum:

ya I am a young guy yet so if a game was listened to over a radio I think that one has lost its bragging rights....just saying!

IO!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

I-O!!!

Jake, you spelled Oh as in, Oh SHIT, like what the Michigan fans said when Appy St. blocked that kick to win the game! :smiley_bril:

GO BUCKS!!!!

Yeah Ryan is right in that the Wolverines owned the Buckeyes early on up till about when I was born and started giving a shit!LMAO

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hahahahahahahahaha. Jeeez. Gonna be a long sad season for you boys if these first two quarters are any indication.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well duh. True freshman QB. Four new lineman. And a defense that has never been good at defending the option. What did ya expect?!?

I would expect a #5 ranked team to make a better showing against one barely in the top 50. For all the reasons you mentioned above and today's showing goes to prove that they shouldn't even be in the top 20. But going in to a season over ranked is noting new when it comes to OSU. Seems they've found a good groove here in the 4th though so maybe they'll pull it together for a season.

Last edited:

epe

Lancaster
All new oline starters, new qb. Took em a while to get going. Navy was second in rushing last year. If a team can run the triple option well, they can make you look bad. Ugly first two and half quarters. If they look bad against VA Tech, a traditional team, I will hit the panic button then.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That ranking came out with Miller at the helm and was deserved for the most part. No way we are ranked that high if he had left for the pros.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I thought Barrett looked pretty decent overall. He has better touch than Miller and seem to make better decisions once he was on the run. He didn't know willing take punishment like Miller.

I am concerned with the D despite strong efforts from Washington and Bennett up front. They leaked like a sieve. That was to be expected to some degree, but it was sloppy for 3 quarters.

Thanks to a weak schedule we will enjoy a bowl game. In the Big 10 of old, we'd be in for a LONG year.

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Yea if the schedule was a little harder it could be a rough year but I doesn't look like to many tough opponents on this years schedule. Which is good and bad.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Doesn't look like ole Bama is faring much better against WVU in the first half.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Uh oh, Bamas season is lost. Struggling in the first half with with a new qb

You don't know Alabama football. Lol. They're the poster child for the old joke "what's the difference between Alabama and a dollar? A dollar is good for 4 quarters." They've always been a half a game team. Damn jokers better get their head out of their ass.