Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Braxton Miller

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I would expect a #5 ranked team to make a better showing against one barely in the top 50. For all the reasons you mentioned above and today's showing goes to prove that they shouldn't even be in the top 20. But going in to a season over ranked is noting new when it comes to OSU. Seems they've found a good groove here in the 4th though so maybe they'll pull it together for a season.
And I would expect a number 2 team to win by more than 10 to WV, and be ahead by more than 3 at the half! Lol. Sorry Joe. Had to.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The big 10 is the t-tops trans am of college football.. Was cool but now it's a douche canoe

I wish they still made a T top vehicle. Way better than sunroofs. My Z28 had T tops. I couldn't believe it when the new camaro came out without a T top option. How are you gonna bring a car back without it's iconic feature.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I wish they still made a T top vehicle. Way better than sunroofs. My Z28 had T tops. I couldn't believe it when the new camaro came out without a T top option. How are you gonna bring a car back without it's iconic feature.

They are like sky lights... Nobody makes a good one that doesn't leak

Milo

Tatonka guide.
When ohio state decides to drag a receiver where the blitzing linebackers have left life get easier

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just want to beat M this year. From what I am seeing tonight? It is going to be OSU and Michigan finishing their seasons against each other in what I recommend we call the Suckass Bowl.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
On a side note and as much as it pains me to say it. Ole auburn looked like a solid team today. Really clicking on both offense and defense. Be one to watch for sure.