Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucks from years ago

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
While I was digging out the Montana pics for Badger I found some old pics of some bucks.

Once I got the first one under my belt I went for 5yrs straight harvesting deer. Here are 3 of them (the other 2 was does and we didn't take pics of them back then lol)

Way back to 91' and my first buck

Then back to back bucks of 94' and 95'

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm diggin the Zoro mustache in the last pic.

LMAO

It took a few years before my stache would fill that part in. Good to go now though :D.

If that would have been a daytime pic and no hat you would have seen the hair down to the middle of my back and bangs down to the middle of my chest. I use to have my hair shaved on the back and sides and only had long hair from the top of my head. See if I can find my freshman year in high school pic for you fuggers to make fun of later lmao.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing Adam. The pictures definitely date themselves. Don't worry about the Zorro stache, mine is still like that. It never has filled in so I try to keep it tidy. Sort of looks like a reverse hitler mustache on me.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
They aren't huge bucks but none the less each have their own story and memory attached to them :D.

Glad you guys like the pics of the bucks and making fun of me :smiley_blackeye: :smiley_cry:

:smiley_crocodile:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
They aren't huge bucks but none the less each have their own story and memory attached to them :D.

That's what it's all about. It's the size of the hunt that matters in the end. :smiley_cheers:

And making fun of each other is something this group does pretty well. rotflmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
LMAO

It took a few years before my stache would fill that part in. Good to go now though :D.

If that would have been a daytime pic and no hat you would have seen the hair down to the middle of my back and bangs down to the middle of my chest. I use to have my hair shaved on the back and sides and only had long hair from the top of my head. See if I can find my freshman year in high school pic for you fuggers to make fun of later lmao.

Go figure, we even shared the same hair style at one point in time.

Here is my first buck. I hadn't grown out my hair yet, but I figure adam wwas taking enough beatin on his own. I got pretty wide shoulders have fun with this one fellas.

Last edited: