Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Captain Ernest

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Take it easy on the Cap't. I don't think he could handle a 1023 and Fluteman pong game for very long :D.

Just remember the binge drinking is a new thing and not yet mastered lmao.

I see somebody up chucking before the night is over :smiley_cleaning: :smiley_bagonhead:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I see somebody up chucking before the night is over :smiley_cleaning: :smiley_bagonhead:

Judging by the last time Matt partied with us, I know who it will be!!!

Me on the way home the next morning: "Dude, if you feel like you need to puke, let me know."

Not 10 seconds later: "Ok. Pull over.....blaaaaaah.....I think I got a little on your door."

rotflmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Judging by the last time Matt partied with us, I know who it will be!!!

Me on the way home the next morning: "Dude, if you feel like you need to puke, let me know."

Not 10 seconds later: "Ok. Pull over.....blaaaaaah.....I think I got a little on your door."

rotflmao

At least he made it out the car and not on your floorboards lmao.

I was taking a buddy home one early morning in my 78' Firebird and he says " Dude I think I gotta puke "
I told him he better roll the fuggin window down till I got pulled off the road. He rolls it about halfway down as I stop and by this time he was sweating bullets lo.l.

My buddy says " Dude I can't find the door handle "
I say " You better not fuggin puke in my car or your ass is cleaning it out "
Buddy says " But I can't find the handle "
I say " Fine, you already have the window halfway down so puke out the window "
Buddy " What ?? "
Me " I said Fine, Puke out the fuggin window then and not in my car "

Next thing I know. He turns sideways in the seat and I hear it....SPLASH !!!

Fugger never finished rolling down the window and puked on it as it splashed all over the inside of my car and all over him TOO.
He then tries to tell me it was my fault for not telling him the window wasn't all the way down lmao.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
That's a bummer right there dude! Trust me, after four years in Athens, I have some puke stories. In fact, here's how my first weekend in Athens went...

The first weekend I stayed in Athens, I partied with a couple of buddies I grew up with. I had a single on the east side of campus and after ending up over there, the other two decided to crash at my place. We laid down to go to bed and about 5 minutes later, I hear rumaging around then: "BLLLLAAAAAHHHHH". WTF?!? I turn on the light and see that my buddy had pulled out a plastic tote from under my bed that was loaded with food and puked all over everything in it! Mother fugger never even paid me back for the $75 worth of shit he ruined!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's a bummer right there dude! Trust me, after four years in Athens, I have some puke stories. In fact, here's how my first weekend in Athens went...

The first weekend I stayed in Athens, I partied with a couple of buddies I grew up with. I had a single on the east side of campus and after ending up over there, the other two decided to crash at my place. We laid down to go to bed and about 5 minutes later, I hear rumaging around then: "BLLLLAAAAAHHHHH". WTF?!? I turn on the light and see that my buddy had pulled out a plastic tote from under my bed that was loaded with food and puked all over everything in it! Mother fugger never even paid me back for the $75 worth of shit he ruined!!!

That would have pissed me off. $75 worth of food for a college guy is like a months worth of TV dinners, Roman noddles and cereal lmao.

At least you got to toss your puke smell in the trash. I think my car stunk to high hell for a couple months lmao. Fugger anyway.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Cap't you are in for a treat. Be ready for a good time....

Dont be like me and watch deer go by you all day and then miss a perfect shot opportunity! (That will never happen again)

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I still say come Monday there will be a photo on here of Ernie after da boys used a sharpie marker on his face after he passed out at 9:30. :smiley_crocodile:

To add to the puke stories, we were coming back from a Cleveland Indians game and the one guy I was with was freaking hammered. I was sitting in the back seat thank God. Will he is kind of semi passed out when all of a sudden he lifes his head up and BLAAAAAAAAAAA I mean puked all over the front dash, on the windsheil and DOWN THE FREAKING HEATER VENTS!!!!!! I always laugh when I think of the first time my friend goes to turn on the heater. rotflmao

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
The only time I ever blacked out was on my 21st and I straight up exeorcist puked all over the wall in my room from 3' away in my bed. Tracie still says that's the most puke she's ever seen at one time!

rrr

Priorities fellas, priorities! An equal balance of killing deerz and beerz.

Cannot wait