Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chair for hunting blind?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good Luck J. I really like the fact that I can adjust it for the terrain since all 3 legs adjust. On level ground I have it set up so I am leaning back. I actually ordered it one day from the blind after I missed a shot opportunity at a target buck due to a fold up camp creaking when I shifted my weight to take the shot. That was after I got done swearing LOL
https://redneckblinds.com/collections/holiday-specials

On sale for $79 it’s a very comfortable and quiet chair. I not only use it in the blind, but around the house as well….. it’s my all outdoors go too chair….

Bigcountry40

This bad daddy can haul apples and never squeaks, a little on the pricey side

Attachments

• 9C85D2F4-EDB8-4581-8AD9-328398836828.png
    9C85D2F4-EDB8-4581-8AD9-328398836828.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 65

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
After hunting in a blind all weekend (youth) I realized a few things that are relevant to the blinds we have. A normal folding chair that comes in the sleeve that fit can get at just about any store is nice but noisy and sits you a little low for our windows. Not an issue for an experienced hunter but difficult for my son to feel confident setting up a shot. I had him use the (more comfortable and higher sitting) fancy blind chair that also rotates in 360° and he was much more confident in his position for taking a shot.

Reactions: Isaacorps