Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Champaign County Trespasser

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Maybe the good stuff but something like 85% of the weed grown in Ohio will be harvested in the next two weeks. They are expecting a record harvest. Good rain, down economy.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Maybe the good stuff but something like 85% of the weed grown in Ohio will be harvested in the next two weeks. They are expecting a record harvest. Good rain, down economy.

Beentown

And let me tell ya.. that's a bunch of dope.. Seems like i find it every year just walking around. I didn't turk hunt vinton last year. but year after year i found more dope than i did morels.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hmmm. . . learn something everyday. I had no idea it was dope harvest season. Interesting.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It starts turning gold or at least on the edge of the leaves so it's very easy to find now like Joe said but there are seng poachers aplenty! Most don't work and have more time to look!FUGGARS!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Word on the street is because of JDs legwork this guy has been found out...

Can't go into it anymore than that because of most details being sensitive. But I don't think it'll be a problem anymore. ;)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Word on the street is because of JDs legwork this guy has been found out...

Can't go into it anymore than that because of most details being sensitive. But I don't think it'll be a problem anymore. ;)
Soooooo, whatch yur sayin' is JD ran him over and kicked him in the ass and now the guy has a sensitive butt!?!lmao Seriously though, glad you guys got it nipped in the bud!