Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chat Anyone?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Great time catching up with you guys tonight. Time for a 2hr nap and hit the ground walkin lol. I don't run anymore lol. almost kind of a wobble now lol.

Do it again soon fellas

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang. Y'all outlasted me by a couple hours! Missed church. Cleaning up kitchen and getting ready for the kids' quad ride to hang a couple more cameras now.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dang. Y'all outlasted me by a couple hours! Missed church. Cleaning up kitchen and getting ready for the kids' quad ride to hang a couple more cameras now.

We did stay in there for a little while lol. I was up at 7:30 this morning but rolled back over and went back to sleep lol. I didn't get the cams or stand hung up yet today and not looking good for the races this afternoon either.

tuffshot

The Crew
Red and I were the last ones to go, Red won!
Woke up this morning to a very sick wife, hope it wasn't the chicken salad.
She was still in bed when I left for work and she never does that.
The new wireless router I got kicks ass. Chattin on the puter, watchin netflicks and my youngest was gaming on line and listening to his computer, all at the same time.:smiley_clap:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
It sure was nice chatting with Schu and deerburger last night. Now I got something else TOO look forward to in November. Meeting and eating with a few Florida boys. :smiley_coolpeace: