Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check out the fork on this shed!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A buddies 6 yr. old daughter found this yesterday behind their house. No chews! It was her first TOO! She was so excited he said! I roughed scored it at work and came up with 65" with a 1" g-1! WOW!!! Several family members have hunted his small farm and no one in their group have ever seen this deer. They figured he was very far from his home range when he dropped it

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great looking shed! School me fellas: Would this be considered non-typical since the G-2 has the extra fork coming off it instead of the main beam? This gets confusing for a lot of us rookie scorers.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This wasn't close to Vinton County was it? I found one similar to that a couple years ago and people said I was nuts.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It was found in Clermont county! I examined it thoroughly and it is a bonafide whitetail. It's almost like an injury caused most of his g-1 to grow out as a fork on his g-2. Phil, it's classified as a abnormal deduction point.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, talk about a needle in the haystack.... Nice find..... Like Jesse and Adam I thought it was a mulley shed as well.....