Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

chew, snuff, chaw, dip, etc

Jamie

Ohio
1400 days as of this past Friday
I never kept track of the days, but I keep track of the anniversary. For me that is in July and will be 9 years this July. I keep track because the way I see it the longer I go the bigger the win. I'm really glad I shook that monkey off my back when I did. I have enough other shit wrong with me nowadays that I sure would not be able to manage it today. Good job, Dustin, and all the rest of you quitters. (y)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This Christmas and New Years will be 10 years for me and Ron. Never comes to my mind if if it was ever proven that it’s not bad for you I’d be doing it cuz it sure helped me keep the weight down and I didn’t eat as much cuz I had a dip in almost 2/3 of a day. Lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yesterday was 1 year off of the Copenhagen, Kodiak, Skoal, etc. Chewed for over 30 years. The money I saved paid for my PA bear hunt last November.
Congrats on the year free of chemicals mixed with some tobacco products. I imagine it’s an unbelievably expensive vise to have these days. Bro and I quit 10 years ago and it’s was expensive then but not like it probably is now. Keep on keepin👍🏻