Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Clark County Trespasser

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Why is Riverdude on your cam there Joe lol.

I hope we can help you catch some of these fuggers. Nothing ticks me off more them a tresspasser that fugs with my stuff.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Fuggar needs to rinse and go dark! Whitetrash MoFo! WTF is going on with your hunting spots Joe!

This is TripleA88s spot. I just have a cam out there for him while his is in shipment. lol My guess would be again.. Dope.. Alex got this spot after last season and during our late winter scouting i found plenty of evidence of dope growers. plastic plant starter flats strewn about chicken wire etc. But it looked like it was there 2 years prior and not last springs stuff. We checked it twice this summer and there isn't anything in that spot again. We'll get back out there this weekend and see if we can't locate it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wonder what's in the backpack! The more I check this POS out the more I get steamed! Dude looks like the typical slackin' drawin' some sort of gov. handout POS we all help support these days! FUGGARS!:tantrum:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Why is Riverdude on your cam there Joe lol.

I hope we can help you catch some of these fuggers. Nothing ticks me off more them a tresspasser that fugs with my stuff.

Ok, lets get a couple things straight................

1. Those are not Walmart camo shorts, they are "Target" camo shorts.

2. I do not have that much grey hair.

3. I don't have a beer gut that big.

4. I don't wear tenny's, I wear steel toe boots.

5. I don't own a faggy back pack.

6. I don't wear those kind of socks, mine are ankle length.

7. I have been on the drill site since July 23.

rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
2. I do not have that much grey hair.

We know Jeff. It is clear you dyed it for the pictures. :smiley_crocodile:

Def looks like a 5.5 yr old, and P&Y for sure....

Deer? I thought that was a bear! I was going to guess he was a shooter. 6-7'? rotflmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Alex and I went out there today to see if we couldn't find his grow.. Went in the direction he went, across another bean field, I picked up his tracks about 500 yards from the cam in an old creek bottom, followed them for another 50 yards before he cut up the bank. Followed them to the top of a berm and into the weeds.. I lost his track in the waist high weeds. He was off the property by then and I'm not poking around in a swamp basin trying to locate it.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Alex and I went out there today to see if we couldn't find his grow.. Went in the direction he went, across another bean field, I picked up his tracks about 500 yards from the cam in an old creek bottom, followed them for another 50 yards before he cut up the bank. Followed them to the top of a berm and into the weeds.. I lost his track in the waist high weeds. He was off the property by then and I'm not poking around in a swamp basin trying to locate it.

Send Alex in...