Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Clinton county giant?

Bigcountry40

All this because he didn’t have written permission on his sister’s property? Is he in the court jurisdiction that the DA who was complaining about this? If so wouldn’t a conflict of interest come into play?
Looking forward to see how this plays out.
This has nothing to do with written permission, if the sister gave him verbal the state would move on, there is def something else driving this.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
This has nothing to do with written permission, if the sister gave him verbal the state would move on, there is def something else driving this.
Yeah I’m mad because I had pics of the deer and CJ killed it! My brother is the DA. Has everything to do with the size of the antlers. Imagine how the value of my land goes up w world record genetics. The smell test tells the story.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Bigcountry40

Yeah I’m mad because I had pics of the deer and CJ killed it! My brother is the DA. Has everything to do with the size of the antlers. Imagine how the value of my land goes up w world record genetics. The smell test tells the story.
I said this about four pages back, but the guy who killed the deer ,his life is/was a hot mess. Listen to the original podcast where they interviewed him, its insane. The whole thing is just so weird