Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

C'mon ice

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Pretty nice out here today

D0D633F0-4ABC-4A2D-B551-DB956EC1498C.jpeg
C1C041E5-CBC6-4950-8CE9-51D7B666C19B.jpeg

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Copy that . My buddy hammered em the last couple days off the west side in 14 fow . And on Thurs/Friday they were out of Finn road in 26 fow near the spark plug and did well. I'm sure hoping the 14 fow bite is still happening when we go up .

Reactions: jagermeister

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Copy that . My buddy hammered em the last couple days off the west side in 14 fow . And on Thurs/Friday they were out of Finn road in 26 fow near the spark plug and did well. I'm sure hoping the 14 fow bite is still happening when we go up .
We were in 29.5 ft near the plug. Did ok on the perch, hard pickin with the walleye. Crushed the gators on the same numbers last year. The eyes seemed to have moved shallower.

@Redhunter1012 -STAY THE FUGG OFF MY POND GINGABOY!

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
That's where we went out of last time. I have another buddy that's fishing near you. How bad was the crack? You fishing with Ross perchance!?

Last edited:

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
We're heading up on Weds night to fish Thurs to Sunday . Staying in Pinnconning and hope to fish there . But will be willing to trailer to where we need too

Reactions: brock ratcliff

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's where we went out of last time. I have another buddy that's fishing near you. How bad was the crack? You fishing with Ross perchance!?
Crack wasn't too awful bad. Used ramps for one of our guys on the way out. Going back in, I utilized my typical "send it" approach. No issues.

And yes Ross and his buddy were out there with us. He was gonna stay til dark so I'm curious to hear how they finished up.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Good deal, I'll be up to fish all day Friday and Saturday. Ross said you guys made it around the 5 mile mark, Ill probably make the big run 10 miles and work my way back in if needed.

Reactions: 5Cent