Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cold Feet

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Where do you get mickey mouse boots?

I think Cabela's and Maybe Gander Mountain. Just Google "Mickey Mouse Miltary boots"
and you will find lots of places. I am telling ya you can't go wrong with them if you want to keep your feet warm. They are bulky but who cares if they keep ya warm.

Diablo54

Outside
I think Cabela's and Maybe Gander Mountain. Just Google "Mickey Mouse Miltary boots"
and you will find lots of places. I am telling ya you can't go wrong with them if you want to keep your feet warm. They are bulky but who cares if they keep ya warm.

Thanks RD ill have to give em a try

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks RD ill have to give em a try

I just googled it and there are ton's of places to get them. I have black, I swear you can't go wrong with them. As I said I wear a pair of thin cotten socks like you would wear in the summer and I never had cold feet. You will love them.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll second the Mickey Mouse boots. Kept my feet warm in Korea on the mountain OP when it was cold... Some of the coldest shit i have seen in my life. (and I've been in Northern Wis when it was -30).. But Korea was COLD... Anyway. When it was time to inventory and turn in gear. two things were missing. My Mickey Mouse boots and a poly field jacket liner. The Supply SGt said "You're going to have to pay for that gear".. My reply was "take it out my check SGT, i'm keeping them." ;)