Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cold shot

OO2

In the Uplands
try canting your head and your bow a little more when shooting from an elevated position. if you hunt from a treestand a lot, practice from a treestand a lot.

I believe this is part of my problem. Practice goes down when I’m back at my apartment. When I do practice I’m only shooting from the ground.

Jamie

Ohio
wet shot
IMG_1778.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well I probably shouldn't have, but I pulled out my Strother Infinity to sling a few with the compound. First time since January that I've had it out of the case. Holy shit... It was like the first time ever shooting a compound again. Lethal as fuck. Good backup plan but it's still not "fun" to shoot like my Black Widow. Back in the case it goes.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well I probably shouldn't have, but I pulled out my Strother Infinity to sling a few with the compound. First time since January that I've had it out of the case. Holy shit... It was like the first time ever shooting a compound again. Lethal as fuck. Good backup plan but it's still not "fun" to shoot like my Black Widow. Back in the case it goes.

Always good too have a back up plan JB, just in case. Glad the compound is spot on....

Reactions: Mike

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This was yesterday. I told Mason we were going to shoot from 60 yards. Due to the gusty wind he said we couldn't. Pffft. Maybe not with a hinge. He pulled his arrows before snapping the pic from pure shame... ol dad took him to school. Two from 60, last one was from 40. To be honest, I might have gotten a little lucky, but this is why I'll be leaving my trad bows at home. :)
IMG_2439.JPG