Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cold shot

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
5AF11E38-F3D8-46AF-8CE9-A26CD889C067.jpeg

My first arrows of the day. Could have been worse, could have been better. About 28 yards.

Creamer

Athens
Yesterday's cold arrow was a good low-heart shot on the Block's dik-dik side.

Last arrow of the night was a pass-thru on the swinger that lightly lodged in the tree behind it. Luckily no damage.

This morning's cold arrow found the center of the foam.

I put some Nice Target faces on one side of the Block (turkey) and the range bag (deer).

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Been doing a little shooting with the #47 widow while my shoulder heals up. Sweet shooting little bow.View attachment 157722
@brock ratcliff u think it might be a little to the left. 😂😂😂
Looks here, funny man, every arrow shot out of your bows will fly left for most any archer alive. I’ve thought about it a bit. You must shoot the bow completely vertical, seeing the arrow at an angle from right to left. Your mind has compensated for the right to left flight.... has to. 😁. Looks like you e learned to compensate well, too!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Looks here, funny man, every arrow shot out of your bows will fly left for most any archer alive. I’ve thought about it a bit. You must shoot the bow completely vertical, seeing the arrow at an angle from right to left. Your mind has compensated for the right to left flight.... has to. 😁. Looks like you e learned to compensate well, too!
You would be correct on shooting the bow vertical.

Reactions: Big_Holla