Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cold shot

Creamer

Athens
Yeaaa, I like this bow.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dam Brock
That is impressive
I have never shot an ILF bow but I am pretty sure I could not group like that at 10 yards!
I don’t either most days. This thing is really fun. I put an old rest on it and shoot it exactly as I did compound bows all through the 80’s. Same form and anchor. I used pins back then but never a peep. I got everything aligned over the arrow and the pins were really just for elevation. It was a very fluid style and allowed me to watch the arrow all the way. I’m doing the same thing here, just don’t have the pins. Maybe it’s just nostalgia, but I’m enjoying it immensely.

Creamer

Athens
An actual COLD shot this morning. Air temp was at 44 degrees, 21 yards.

This morning felt like a morning you were supposed to be in a tree. I got both ladies out a few days ago and shot them both well. It's interesting, now that I am used to the Black Widow, the Stalker feels like it has a mass weight half as heavy as the Widow. I still shot it well, it just felt really light in the hand.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I’ve been shooting my PSR primarily. When I pick up my Pma now it feels like a boat anchor. Most of my other bows are 60 or 62”. They all now feel too long to tote to the woods. And the grips all feel too fat. To me it’s just further proof if you shoot any bow long enough it will feel right.