Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I hate to sound like that sore loser but how... Your third career miss and that far off especially lined up on the left side? I'll keep the thoughts to myself especially with that immediate graceful tap on the holders shoulder but you know exactly what I mean.... $$$$

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hadn't chimed in. We were winning. I wasn't going to chime in or change anything. Didn't want to jinx it.

I think I am still in shock. Digesting this ending.

Proud of the Buckeyes. Before the game I bad mouthed CJ Stroud. Mentioned the fact he wouldn't play in a bowl game if we didn't make the play offs. Refused to run. Accuracy has been off. I give him credit. He clearly put in the work in the last month. He clearly put in the work in the last half. Stover and Harrison out. Williams missing. Henderson out. Stroud put it on his shoulders and did everything he needed to do to win this game. Sometimes a reliable and consistent kicker gets a so so snap or gets rattled. Shouldn't have been all on his shoulders anyway. There were missed opportunities by both teams. We just missed when it mattered the most with that last FG attempt.

OSU has nothing to be ashamed of. We played tough. Ryan Day gets another year. Lol

Last edited: