Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I am thoroughly enjoying the deep shit piling up in here this pregame evening. Fuck Bama, ill take a W and an * if thats what lets folks sleep at night, doesn't matter to me one bit. Let's hope last games Buckeye team shows up though!

Post #1253 is 100% truth, this cocksucker is consistent, I'll give him that.....and entertaining as always!

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
Go bucks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 69

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
If you're on the go like I will be here shortly, or have cut the cord and wish to watch the big game tonight for free, streaming through the internet utilizing a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service, highly recommend it anyways, the follow is a internet link that works perfectly.

SmartSelect_20210111-190439_DuckDuckGo.jpg

GO BUCKS!!!
ohio_state_buckeyes_1987-2012-aa.png

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Denny, says you have to buy the Nord VPN subscription.

Yeah, I probably should have stated that a little better perhaps.

You have to have a VPN service running on your internet system in advance, which is a service you typically purchase and pay for, either annually or by the month. I do not use what Nord VPN. I use something entirely different, but if you have not looked into any kind of VPN service, I'd highly recommend that you do at some point in the near future, especially during these recent times. The service makes you anonymous basically while interacting and/or browsing on the internet. Improves your protection more or less. Much better than nothing at all. I will say also, it's not entirely perfect or bullet proof, but it does work for the most part.

Anyhow, I'm not sure what Nord VPN service cost nor how good they actually are. I'd also suggest that to use any other kind of browser rather than google, such as 'DuckDuckGo' or 'FireFox' for everything with additional adblockers add-ons.

I've been using a VPN for many years on all my digital systems, including my cellphone and I simply forgot that perhaps others aren't utilizing such services.

Anyhow, that link may not work then if you are not using any kind of VPN service. I apologize for any confusion caused.

Please carry-on!

Enjoy the game!