Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Didn't get to watch much football. Just watched all the sports reports. What a whacky weekend. Seems like it was either a blow out or came down to the last play all across the nation. Tons of close games and bizarre finishes. Not sure I've seen more replays of fans in shock. 🤣

@Dustinb80 should be relieved ND finally got a win. Still tried to let them have a chance all the way down to the last play? Crazy stuff.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Jamestown, OH
Where the hell did Tennessee come from. It’s been a few years since they were in any conversations. Watching them vs Florida and they look pretty solid.

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Sevyn Banks had one of the more serious injuries I've seen in football. I have t heard an update since they took him off the field. Looked like a neck injury or something. Stadium was silent for a while. Bad situation for everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: finelyshedded

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Appalachia
My flashes just gave @bowhunter1023 and @5Cent’s Ohio house cats an ass whoppin
HA! Hate to break it to you, but I only attended 1 game in 4 years, 2 in my life, so it's only nominal bragging rights. I'm sure my wife will love it though being a Golden Flash herself.

You know the first thing a Bobcat does after a night on Court Street? Unzips and let's the golden flash flow 😂