Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Can't use comparative scoring as an argument. Different gameplans allow for different scores. I think anyone who knows me knows I hate OSU more than anything. Wouldn't give them a hand if they were drowning. But I believe they are 1 of the 4 best teams after this weekend. IMO, It'll be UGA vs OSU and then UM vs TCU

Sure you can. Even if Purdue executed a different gameplan than OSU the reality would be, an 8-3 Purdue produced a gameplan and demonstrated an ability to execute it that was equal to that of OSUs ability. How a team achieved the same result is largely irrelevant, results are what matters.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sure you can. Even if Purdue executed a different gameplan than OSU the reality would be, an 8-3 Purdue produced a gameplan and demonstrated an ability to execute it that was equal to that of OSUs ability. How a team achieved the same result is largely irrelevant, results are what matters.
I have to agree with this. Especially on the coaching side. Purdue wins that comparison.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He knows ....

Screenshot_20221204-111241_TikTok.jpg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Yeah I just had to point out the hypocrisy of things I've heard in the past. 😅. I think there is also supposed to be bitching about how ESPN is a SEC, I mean Big 10 bias fanboy 😅
I mean, ESPN did try their hardest by letting Saban get on there and grovel for his team forever last night. I dont recall seeing any other coaches given that opportunity.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I mean, ESPN did try their hardest by letting Saban get on there and grovel for his team forever last night. I dont recall seeing any other coaches given that opportunity.

Well get a coach that wins 6 national championships at OSU and maybe ESPN will want to hear what he has to say. 😅 From what I've been reading here y'all don't even wanna hear what Day has to say. 😅

Reactions: giles

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It is the year of the "pretty good" but nobody dominant. Even Georgia has had some weeks which were questionable. TCU has as much chance as Cincy did last year. The other 3? Hard saying. Have to see which team shows up and wants to win the most. If GA is a bit off in either game and the other team comes to rock. . . I could see them lose. I could also see either Big 10 team win out OR get blown out. I wouldn't want to be the Vegas odds makers in this one.

Reactions: Mike