Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Since @xbowguy @hickslawns won't mention it. I was feeling really bad for them after Ohio State got manhandled by Michigan so I made sure to mail them sympathy cards. @finelyshedded and @MoonLab were the only ones to ask. 😅.

20221127_165920.jpg

20221127_165925.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Didn't comment because I didn't care. It didn't bother me. So what if someone wants to take the time to gloat? Let them have their moment. Ohio State blew their shot at the NC title. Now they get a chance to redeem themselves. Not sure they really belong but neither did anyone e else in the 4 spot. Some years you kick butt. Some years you get your butt handed to you. We shall see what happens in the play offs. I'm not feeling real optimistic.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ahhh I get it now..... you still have not figured out if #6 is in the top 4! My Bad...
Didn't comment because I didn't care. It didn't bother me. So what if someone wants to take the time to gloat? Let them have their moment. Ohio State blew their shot at the NC title. Now they get a chance to redeem themselves. Not sure they really belong but neither did anyone e else in the 4 spot. Some years you kick butt. Some years you get your butt handed to you. We shall see what happens in the play offs. I'm not feeling real optimistic.

And that's why you guys were at the top of the list. 😅