Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Countdown to Crazy

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Have fun Steve... you only get to do it once! By the way, after you're 21, the boozin doesn't have the same appeal to it as it used to. Once you get to be that old, and especially after you graduate, you end up boozing just to deal with the bullshit you put up with in the "real world." LOL :smiley_boos:

Couldn't agree more with this post lol. The novelty will ware off soon enough. I did my fair share of drinking and drunken nights before I hit 21 and I think since I have been legal I have only had a handful of those nights lol.

You only turn 21 once so have fun and do some drinking hit some strip clubs along the way lol. Have a Jagerbomb for me as well :D.

[/IMG]

rrr

It's 5 O'clock somewhere...and here TOO.

I am on page 7 of my paper, just got to crank out the last few pages, do the footnotes, and this baby will be done!

I am gettin thirsty

rrr

Jesse, might not be tonight cause tonights plan is only a few beers but I promise you in the next 4 days we can have a heart to heart :D

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
You seem kinda like a lite drink guy Steve...no offense intended I just don't know how else to state it lol besides sayin that you probably like girly drinks. Anyhow, I recommend two fingers of Captain, top off with gingerale and a twist of lime. It is my summer time drink. It is good for beginners.

Beentown

rrr

Not true Gregorry I do! And what time does she go to bed, maybe tomorrow night when we start drinkin a 9 would be better?

Beener - I am a little lite..but not too terrible. I'd like to think that I can hold my own but drink rarely. The plan tonight because I have class tomorrow morning is beer tonight and then whatever tomorrow night.

You seem kinda like a lite drink guy Steve...no offense intended I just don't know how else to state it lol besides sayin that you probably like girly drinks. Anyhow, I recommend two fingers of Captain, top off with gingerale and a twist of lime. It is my summer time drink. It is good for beginners.

Beentown

us northmor boys can put the alckyhol away , but we cant spell worth a shit