Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Countdown to Crazy

rrr

Thanks for everyone's wishes, it is a great day.

Beener - take notes from TF....

A great part of the my day: getting an email from the VP of Advancement (so that'd be the #2 guy at the entire College) asking why he didn't get invited to me going out and asking when we can get together for a beer. LOVE IT!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Happy Birthday Steve Irwin the non-Animal Planet version!!! :smiley_champagne:

Like Kat said, enjoy what you have in front of you the next few years as they will be the best years of your life. You will be amazed at how fast your life is going to be moving. I'm 28 and I swear my 21st was just a couple years ago. Time flies and it's about to become exponentially faster!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks for everyone's wishes, it is a great day.

Beener - take notes from TF....

A great part of the my day: getting an email from the VP of Advancement (so that'd be the #2 guy at the entire College) asking why he didn't get invited to me going out and asking when we can get together for a beer. LOVE IT!

Dang.... I've got combat boots older then you boy hahaha. As far as the #2 Guy asking you on a date I'd be Leary of that one hahaha happy birthday Steve hope you have a good drinking getting laid kinda day.....

rrr

Time to rally. I am TOO tired damnit! Lots of people coming out tonight, should be one for the records (if someone records it, I won't be!)

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Happy Birthday Steve Irwin the non-Animal Planet version!!! :smiley_champagne:

Like Kat said, enjoy what you have in front of you the next few years as they will be the best years of your life. You will be amazed at how fast your life is going to be moving. I'm 28 and I swear my 21st was just a couple years ago. Time flies and it's about to become exponentially faster!

Well said... I'm 37 and don't feel a day past 18. Booze it up tonight and take plenty of pics of all those fine ladies buying you drinks!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Time to rally. I am TOO tired damnit! Lots of people coming out tonight, should be one for the records (if someone records it, I won't be!)
uh steve...don't drop the soap...just sayin:smiley_bestfriends::pickle:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You sure he didn't call you asking what your number was? How drunk was he? Have fun and be safe Steve!

rrr

i dont remember how much I drank but boys I am drunkkkkkk

going toooo bed fuck you matt toooooo bed