Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Covid vaccinations

Ya. I hear you. Getting tougher to find that stuff too if it don't fit a certain narrative...
I just continue on with life. I sleep 12 hours a day, get up, sanitize my hands, put on 4 masks and stare out the window all day! If it wasn't for TOO i'd go crazy! But then I am dyslexic with a capital C so maybe I was crazy first then found y'all!

Jamie

Ohio
It's all so confusing...

Then there is this! Do you think they are related?

dang dude, you could have advised us to put on our tin foil hats before reading that. scary shit. maybe a little too scary to be true.

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt Fury and 5Cent

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
11.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's all so confusing...

Then there is this! Do you think they are related?

They better stop the flood at the boarder or they’ll never reach that goal....

Reactions: Gern186

Geezer II

portage county oh
They better stop the flood at the boarder or they’ll never reach that goal....
Well the past administration stopped $ aide to South and Centeral American countries - so its you can pay now or later - which is part of this disaster - no way this is good maybe Ted Cruz and his team playing border patrol will figure it out - i would clean those kids up - feed them - put them on C 130's and fly them back to their home country and revamp the border patrol - and then theres Mexico not helping

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well the past administration stopped $ aide to South and Centeral American countries - so its you can pay now or later - which is part of this disaster - no way this is good maybe Ted Cruz and his team playing border patrol will figure it out - i would clean those kids up - feed them - put them on C 130's and fly them back to their home country and revamp the border patrol - and then theres Mexico not helping

The old democrat idea that if you give their shithole countries billions is US taxpayer dollars that they will somehow stay in their own country. 🙄. The labor of Americans should never go towards job development in corrupt shithole countries who come to rely on it, yet never fix the problem. What we need is a strong foreign policy that shows we will not tolerate a countries lax immigration policy. Prohibit the private transfer of funds to specific countries like Guatemala and Mexico without proof of US citizenship or a valid work visa, and limit the number and amount that can be transferred. These countries depend on these illegals to send cash back to their countries. The export of Illegal labor is by far their biggest contributor to their GDP. Imprision anyone caught illegally to a mandatory minimum 5 years and be tough on it, then send them back, double it if they're caught again. No need for due process they're not US citizens just lock them up. Use the "foreign aid" money to pay for it. Fine any US company caught employing illegal labor 1% of their annual earnings per instance. Start hammering them and throwing them in prison and take away the jobs and I bet they stop coming.

Geezer II

portage county oh
The old democrat idea that if you give their shithole countries billions is US taxpayer dollars that they will somehow stay in their own country. 🙄. The labor of Americans should never go towards job development in corrupt shithole countries who come to rely on it, yet never fix the problem. What we need is a strong foreign policy that shows we will not tolerate a countries lax immigration policy. Prohibit the private transfer of funds to specific countries like Guatemala and Mexico without proof of US citizenship or a valid work visa, and limit the number and amount that can be transferred. These countries depend on these illegals to send cash back to their countries. The export of Illegal labor is by far their biggest contributor to their GDP. Imprision anyone caught illegally to a mandatory minimum 5 years and be tough on it, then send them back, double it if they're caught again. No need for due process they're not US citizens just lock them up. Use the "foreign aid" money to pay for it. Fine any US company caught employing illegal labor 1% of their annual earnings per instance. Start hammering them and throwing them in prison and take away the jobs and I bet they stop coming.
That might work - its been a shit show for years - remember when they threw bags of rice to starving Africans from low flying aircraft dang - don't know what the answer is

Reactions: Boarhead

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The current administration continues down the path to destroy this country, we might be looking for someone to throw us some rice... and there won’t be anyone to do it.

Reactions: giles and Boarhead