Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote Challenge 2018-19

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I did some harm on them sumbitches today

20190216_170334.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So the guy going out once a year just to do something is doing more harm then good.

Well not really because any they snare in winter won't be there to kill fawns in the spring. That benefit will be short lived however if they don't get back after it the next winter after that springs pups are born.

Reactions: TripleA88

Matt

Norton, OH
I know where there are a couple you boys wouldn't have any trouble getting close to...:D. Cleveland Museum of Natural History has three that were C-section delivered in Texas after it's mother was hit by a car.

20190216_151644.jpg

Reactions: Isaacorps

Rastus

Nice!

Missed your rabbit chasing adventures this year. I hope all is well and you and the pups ran lots.
I’ve been getting out about once a week since deer gun season. The pups have matured into a pretty good pack of young dogs with few bad habits. (knocking on wood).

Attachments

• E7BD73C9-BA7A-4BED-BEE5-4DCD1590A67D.jpeg
    E7BD73C9-BA7A-4BED-BEE5-4DCD1590A67D.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 287

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK. We decided to do it just a little different. There are 3 normal prizes as always. And thanks to the generosity of Mr. Moonlab, we drew 2 extra numbers for one of his flags which are AWESOME!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
First name drawn was Gern
Second name drawn was Ray12
Third name drawn was Alex

The 2 extra names drawn will get an American Flag Burnt Into Wood......
#1......Cole
#2.....Lung Buster!
Congrats gentlemen on the yotes and a big thanks to you and Joy for doing this... You guys rock!!!!

Reactions: GoetsTalon