Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote Challenge

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
On the board fellas!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats! Was it alive?
Actually, I think the neighbors saved me a bullet. They were around earlier today, likely scouting for turkeys. They hung a trail cam within 10 yards of this snare. When I found it, it was face first in a pool of blood and was still warm between its legs. But it did appear to have bite marks on its snout. Anyone ever see that before...Other yotes nipping at one that's caught?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Actually, I think the neighbors saved me a bullet. They were around earlier today, likely scouting for turkeys. They hung a trail cam within 10 yards of this snare. When I found it, it was face first in a pool of blood and was still warm between its legs. But it did appear to have bite marks on its snout. Anyone ever see that before...Other yotes nipping at one that's caught?
So the neighbors shot it? Dont know what to say about the bite marks. Is it a female?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So the neighbors shot it? Dont know what to say about the bite marks. Is it a female?
I'm assuming they did. It was such a muddy mess it was tough to tell. But there appeared to be a bullet hole in the head and one in the chest. It was a small male.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK Everyone....April 1 is approaching fast. Saturday I am going to send all the names of people who took a coyote to Ric (Finelyshedded) and let him choose a way to pick the winner. I am sure he will let you know how he picked it.

So far, I have these names:

Joe
Jesse
Brian
Cole
JB
Steve
Colton

The rest of ya'll better get busy in the next 3 days! Good Luck Everyone!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So far Grandslam Steve is in the lead with 6. Instead of 6 snares to the guy with the most yotes I'm going to give away all 12, contest was a hit so you fuggers should be rewarded 😎🤘🏻

There are no stakes with these snares so you'll have to get those on your own.

Last edited: