Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote Challenge

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK. Going to make it interesting. Past catches do not count. But everyone who gets one will get their name put in the hat for a drawing. I will show you the prize here in a bit as Joy has to finish it first.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Im in. I have a heavy, weed choked creek bottom that we jump shoot them like rabbits during gun season. My nephews wanna come over before the end of the month and do some pushing and calling. Does a group kill count or do I have to pull the trigger?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Im in. I have a heavy, weed choked creek bottom that we jump shoot them like rabbits during gun season. My nephews wanna come over before the end of the month and do some pushing and calling. Does a group kill count or do I have to pull the trigger?

Maybe have it to where if you were running the caller and your buddy killed it you would get points.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'd say, if you were involved, you get the points. Even if it's just your property.
I think a little bit more direct involvement needs to happen lol. It's not that much work to get off your ass and go call coyotes for a couple hours.