Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Curran's 2015 Season

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks for taking the time to read All. It was an awesome moment. I can't stop thinking about how fun that hunt was.

Only you would get a shot of the smoke drifting away
Simply awesome.

Haha! Thanks brother.

Not only was it cool as hell the way it drifted away, it helped to show what our scent was doing. That's why that doe never winded us.

Lundy

I want to take you hunting with me just to chronicle my daily adventures!

Tremendous memories were made that day, great write-up and pictures.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Truly a great story, Sean! There is absolutely nothing better than helping your children along in hunting. It's one of those things you will never forget, congratulations!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks a lot guys. We're still on a deer high around here. I think my favorite part is listening to him tell the story. It seems to change and get better each time he tells it. Lol. Before long that doe is going to have been 200 yards away and field dressed at 300 pounds. Haha!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I didn't hunt too much more after Caleb shot his deer, but we did manage a decent duck hunt right after Christmas...

Then I closed out the season with a really fun pheasant hunt last week. Hunted over 13 year old Nitro, he was a machine. Especially for a dog with that many seasons under his collar...