Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dang Frog!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
So I busted my ass working, got some time off and I got one of dem freaking frogs, not a bull frog ( I like them ) not a peeper ( tree frog ) but one of these high pitched frogs that is sitting outside my freaking window by the pool. Damn it! I gotta find the fugger so I can sleep!

Frogg leg's anyone?

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I swear to God, that little bastard! I go out and he hears me and stops!!! He is tounting me right now!!! GOD Dang It!!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
So I go out with the flash light...................Baaaaam caught him sitting on my pool. Grab him, walk down to our lake, throw him him for bass bait. Lay back down and I will be damn if there is another one cherping. Bastards!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So I go out with the flash light...................Baaaaam caught him sitting on my pool. Grab him, walk down to our lake, throw him him for bass bait. Lay back down and I will be damn if there is another one cherping. Bastards!!!

Or some poor innocent bastard just went for a ride. lmao

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
The bastards are taunting me! There's more...........................Dear God make them go a way..............................................:tantrum:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The bastards are taunting me! There's more...........................Dear God make them go a way..............................................:tantrum:

Get the pump sprayer of insecticide. Empty a can of OFF... :smiley_clap:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
They are probably just bitching at your snoring keeping them up.:smiley_crocodile:

Huckleberry Finn

LOL @CJD3 hahahaha

Dude - just pull out the 12 and start shooting, if nothing else, you will at least feel better!

To be honest though, would you rather listen to nature, or traffic!?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You say five more frogs? Their saying WE.....WANT.....BUD.....WEIS.....ER! I'd much rather hear them things than traffic. I actually love TOO hear the peepers though, especially while camping. Goodluck RD!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Oh my God.................this morning ( window still open ) the freaking neighbor has a Rosster crowing and the damn Geese are fighting! I need to get back to the Rig where I can hear drill pipe banging, rough necks shouting...........I am out of touch with mother nature I guess!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
The little SOB is back! He is out side my window freaking screaming! God is day light as well. I am going hunting tonight after I get back from spending the day with my daughter! :tantrum: