Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dang trespassers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I went out this evening after work to check out my trail cameras. Once I got home I couldn't believe what I saw. :smiley_boos:

It takes guts to trespass when you know you shouldn't. It takes balls to trespass and hunt when you know you aren't suppose to be there. But it takes REALLY BIG BALLS to kill something and then to flaunt it in front of the trail camera like you could never get caught! The gull of some people! What is this world coming TOO?

GERN 1.jpgGERN 2.jpgGERN 3.jpgGERN 4.jpgGERN 5.jpgGERN 6.jpg

At least the guy had the smarts to leave my camera alone.

Let me know if he looks familiar to any of you guys? :smiley_chinrub:

Huckleberry Finn

HA! He texted me this morning when he shot it but he didn't tell me where. Funny stuff! Great seeing you guys last night.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I would keep an eye on that guy...he looks a little squirrelly to me. I think he is going to come back and steal your cam like he stole your bird lmao.

I gotta say though...he must be sneaky fast to get ol Tom Turk dead as a doorknob without a gun. That's just plain talent right there :D.

Congrats Gern. That's a nice bird ya got there.

Kaiser878

ohio
I could be wrong, but he looks to have a look on his face that says, "guys butts drive me nuts!" You might not be safe in the woods alone Hoyt, Id carry a side arm! hahaha

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I could be wrong, but he looks to have a look on his face that says, "guys butts drive me nuts!" You might not be safe in the woods alone Hoyt, Id carry a side arm! hahaha

:smiley_crocodile:lmao
Keep your cheeks tight out there Hoyt!! That guy looks pretty suspect