Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doe down... 10/2/11

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks again, fellas.

Yea, mom is doing a lot better. She's had this "growth" on her adrenal gland since they discovered it about two years ago... That is, up until they decided to cut it out recently. From what I've heard, adrenal glands are like kidneys, in that you can usually get by with just one. The thing now is whether or not that one will function normally or not. Time will tell. The good part is, the surgeon didn't think it looked cancerous when he removed it... Hopefully the test results confirm that.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
We split a 12 pack of Busch heavies while we ground up all the trimmings.

That's the best part about processing your own deer! I love being in the garage cutting one up, with good friends, and cold beers.

Congrats on the doe Jim. Love reading write up like that one. Great pictures too!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
That's the best part about processing your own deer! I love being in the garage cutting one up, with good friends, and cold beers.

Congrats on the doe Jim. Love reading write up like that one. Great pictures too!!

You got that right, my cousin and I do about 10-15 a year between ours and our buddies that need a hand, tough to beat a deer hanging, story telling, and beer drinking after a successful hunt!