Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doggone good dog thread

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Well, we got another dog. Ourblack lab, Bella, is 14 years old, has cancer, and not long for this earth. She still has some pep, but not sure how long she'll last. Gonna miss her. Anyhow, we decided on a smaller dog thats already trained. So today my wife picked up Sky. She's a 3 year old
beagle/jack/pom mix. Already housebroken. Mellow as could be. Previous owner had to move out of state for work into a pet free apartment. Hopefully she likes us as much as we like her already
28207.jpeg
28205.jpeg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
At Masons request, I sent our GSP, Chubs, to another bird hunting home. He hated that dog. I really liked him but he wasn’t raised around goats, chickens or turkeys and anytime he got the chance, he’d kill something. Not his fault, it’s in his blood. And protecting his other animals is in Masons.
Ruger, my oldest GSP is in far better shape now than he’s been in since the beginning of bird season last fall. I think he will be able to hunt this year. And he will need to as we picked up a Brit pup for him to hunt with. It’s a little male, 7 weeks old and cute as a .... puppy.