Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doggone good dog thread

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
20220521_142935.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We keep discussing a second dog. These two are available. The fawn is posted as available. Been in contact with the owner. Might drive over in Columbiana. Told my wife Saturday works. We could look at the dog and I can race in Deerfield on the same day. She was not amused. 😁

He is two. Had a chunk of his ear removed due to what was similar to skin cancer. Crates well. Has some separation anxiety. Is a chewer. I suspect with plenty of attention and correction we can break that habit. Does well with kids, dogs, and even cats. Has been given a clean bill of health after his surgery. I guess we will see.

He is definitely a flashy/showy boxer with the markings. Very handsome boy. I have not asked but owner said life circumstances have caused them to need to get rid of the dog. I hate to ask them, but I would guess they will eventually tell me if we get more serious. Additional communication generally gives you the whole story. If we make the 3hr drive they will know we are serious and likely share more. I'm not going to push. I will ask more questions though.

received_1208345833039946.jpeg

received_1060737764799928.jpeg
received_579812560068513.jpeg
received_545572210610464.jpeg
received_1185487448933100.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We keep discussing a second dog. These two are available. The fawn is posted as available. Been in contact with the owner. Might drive over in Columbiana. Told my wife Saturday works. We could look at the dog and I can race in Deerfield on the same day. She was not amused. 😁

He is two. Had a chunk of his ear removed due to what was similar to skin cancer. Crates well. Has some separation anxiety. Is a chewer. I suspect with plenty of attention and correction we can break that habit. Does well with kids, dogs, and even cats. Has been given a clean bill of health after his surgery. I guess we will see.

He is definitely a flashy/showy boxer with the markings. Very handsome boy. I have not asked but owner said life circumstances have caused them to need to get rid of the dog. I hate to ask them, but I would guess they will eventually tell me if we get more serious. Additional communication generally gives you the whole story. If we make the 3hr drive they will know we are serious and likely share more. I'm not going to push. I will ask more questions though.

View attachment 152598
View attachment 152599View attachment 152600View attachment 152601View attachment 152602
Nice looking pup, my old stomping grounds. Sam’s as well.

Reactions: hickslawns