Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doing my "2010 Buck is Done" dance!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Its kinda cool seeing some of these older threads pop back up.

I saw a couple postsnfrom members who havent been around for a while... RIP uglykat..
Hhmmmm.... I wonder what happened to pop old mountaineer.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He looks crooked Phil, straighten him up! Dang! I'd feel awkward eating deer steak in front of him TOO...

He might be. Then again, I picked that mount because this was the buck I arrowed while he was rubbing a tree. This pose allowed us to fit a tree in his antlers. I have the rubbed part of the actual tree he was rubbing on. Never figured how to suspend it from the ceiling to support the weight. Lol

Thanks Lumber head. I agree. Clean 8 or 10 pt seems to be the main framework I see. Heavy on mass. Not overly wide generally.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Who is that dude in the picture with your wife and kids? LMAO

I really like the look of that buck...like his head looking slightly down...looks good where he is at. Just keep adding them, you can never take for granted killing deer nice enough to put on the wall...there will always be more wall space....if not, just build on a room like I did.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Who is that dude in the picture with your wife and kids? LMAO

I really like the look of that buck...like his head looking slightly down...looks good where he is at. Just keep adding them, you can never take for granted killing deer nice enough to put on the wall...there will always be more wall space....if not, just build on a room like I did.

Look like a circus freak to me.