Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Donation

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
How can we make a donation to help defray the costs of this forum?

There are a couple of ways to help us out. You can PayPal a donation to theohiooutdoors@gmail.com or you can send a check to Joe or I and we'll get the money into our PayPal account. We were able to cover the vBulletin license from there and once we recover that, we'll make a decision as a group about what to do with any leftovers. We discussed getting some TOO.com decals made up or some hats with any extra funds in the PayPal account. Kinda give back to the members that helped us along the way...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
There are a couple of ways to help us out. You can PayPal a donation to theohiooutdoors@gmail.com or you can send a check to Joe or I and we'll get the money into our PayPal account. We were able to cover the vBulletin license from there and once we recover that, we'll make a decision as a group about what to do with any leftovers. We discussed getting some TOO.com decals made up or some hats with any extra funds in the PayPal account. Kinda give back to the members that helped us along the way...

Decals = cool... hats = ehhh, not so much. :smiley_beer:

Send me a text with your address when you get a chance... I'll put a check in the mail ASAP.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's the suggested donation? Just throwing that out there...

There isn't one bud. We didn't set a price because we're not selling anything.. Whatever your budget or kindness allows will be greatly appreciated. Jesse and i dipped into our pre-season hunting funds to kick this thing off in hopes that it would be a great place for friends and sharing information. It looks like you guys are making that a reality and we're happy about that.. We're not looking to make money, just some of what it cost us, and the rest stays in the kiddy for events, decals, or unforeseen expenses down the road like we need to find a new home server etc. Soo whatever you like buddy.. It's up to yall. :) No less or no more is thought of anybody for their amount. :)

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
There isn't one bud. We didn't set a price because we're not selling anything.. Whatever your budget or kindness allows will be greatly appreciated. Jesse and i dipped into our pre-season hunting funds to kick this thing off in hopes that it would be a great place for friends and sharing information. It looks like you guys are making that a reality and we're happy about that.. We're not looking to make money, just some of what it cost us, and the rest stays in the kiddy for events, decals, or unforeseen expenses down the road like we need to find a new home server etc. Soo whatever you like buddy.. It's up to yall. :) No less or no more is thought of anybody for their amount. :)

Or new inflatable sheep or goats or sumthen like that too I think he said... :smiley_crocodile:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Thanks Jessie and Joe for setting the site up for us.

Hats would be cool as long as they did look gay like the OS.com hats do.

Trust me dude, we'll do sweet hats. We can do sweet hats and shirts at any time if guys are willling to buy them. All we need to do is design our shit, gets costs, and put together an order and allow Ray to do his magic. Maybe I'll start a thread and see what the interest is...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I think we should get shirts that say, "TOO, the other site" and then on the back, "Poaching members since 2010, www.theohiooutdoors.com"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Someone mentioned to me about the same time i was thinking the same thing.. We should get really tight shirts made for women with a T in the middle.

Something similar to this But with the bottom and top of the T curving around to outline the boobs better.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Someone mentioned to me about the same time i was thinking the same thing.. We should get really tight shirts made for women with a T in the middle.

Something similar to this But with the bottom and top of the T curving around to outline the boobs better.

I thought it was funny lol.

Attachments

• letter_t_font_459754artw.jpg
    letter_t_font_459754artw.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 196

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
O crap... what about "Booty Shorts" for the ladies... What would you do for the design there?