Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Election Lockjaw

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Uhm talk n big picture here Jesse thousands of workers. Are those small job shops your talking about

35 welders and fabricators across 3 shifts making mission critical parts for America's infrastructure. Most of which left the hall for that job. I'll let you judge whether they're in need of union governance.

I've been in the union debate with you before and I bow out every time due to respecting you more than I need to argue over a zero sum topic. I gotz shit to do today.

Last edited:

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
35 welders and fabricators across 3 shifts making mission critical parts for America's infrastructure. Most of which left the hall for that job. I'll let you judge where they're in need of union governance.

I've been in the union debate with you and I bow out every time due to respecting you more than I need to argue over a zero sum topic. I gotz shit to do today.

No argument were both just speaking from our experience - with all respect

Reactions: "J"

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Who actually believes more inner city black kids turned out to vote for an old white dude who has actually said and done racial crap his entire career vs the first black Presidential candidate in our country ‘s history? Where is the logic in that? No way that happened.
How often is there a dump of 138,000 votes and all are for one candidate?
Why is voter ID labeled as Republican voter suppression? ... seriously, the Democrats claim that to be the case because inner city blacks do not have a driver’s license. Yet somehow the can show some form of ID to get government assistance.... and don’t even say that was a racist comment because it’s fact and has nothing to do with the color of their skin and everything to do with the culture.
I’m completely done holding my tongue on this crap. I’ve also come to the realization that if Biden becomes President, this country is finished. Done. Not the country I was taught to take pride in. Trump might be an obnoxious prick at times, but he put this country first. Nearly every other politician in Washington DC is a damned globalist doing their very best to destroy this country in an effort to create a path for one world government. That is not tin foil hat bullshit, that is also fact.
This country is coming to a boiling point. It’s time to pick a side. This isn’t a Republican vs Democrat debate , it’s a matter of whether we will be a government of the people for the people or if we will be RULED by globalists. I know where I stand, and I’m gonna just stand here.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Who actually believes more inner city black kids turned out to vote for an old white dude who has actually said and done racial crap his entire career vs the first black Presidential candidate in our country ‘s history? Where is the logic in that? No way that happened.
How often is there a dump of 138,000 votes and all are for one candidate?
Why is voter ID labeled as Republican voter suppression? ... seriously, the Democrats claim that to be the case because inner city blacks do not have a driver’s license. Yet somehow the can show some form of ID to get government assistance.... and don’t even say that was a racist comment because it’s fact and has nothing to do with the color of their skin and everything to do with the culture.
I’m completely done holding my tongue on this crap. I’ve also come to the realization that if Biden becomes President, this country is finished. Done. Not the country I was taught to take pride in. Trump might be an obnoxious prick at times, but he put this country first. Nearly every other politician in Washington DC is a damned globalist doing their very best to destroy this country in an effort to create a path for one world government. That is not tin foil hat bullshit, that is also fact.
This country is coming to a boiling point. It’s time to pick a side. This isn’t a Republican vs Democrat debate , it’s a matter of whether we will be a government of the people for the people or if we will be RULED by globalists. I know where I stand, and I’m gonna just stand here.

Absolutely correct, I am to the point that I cannot be friends with Democrats, we have to take sides. You are for the USA or against it.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I know several people that voted for Biden and have no clue what he stands for or what his policies will be. Fucking ridiculous. Do some damn research before you vote people!

Reactions: brock ratcliff

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I look at the three families I know in my area that voted for Biden and they all have one thing in common; they have never accomplished anything on their own. Two of the families have lived off the money their grandparents and parents left for them. The other is lead by a loudmouth, do-gooder women who happens to by the head of “Community Action”. She is continually making Facebook posts about being charitable to the less fortunate. She doesn’t post about her good deeds, she’s always posting that as a collective, we need to support the poor and down trodden, drug addicts, etc. She made a giant impression on me years ago. I often have a pickle jar or something sitting on the counter of the pizza shop for donations for various causes. At this particular time, we were selling cookies brought to us by the American Red Cross. Additionally, cash donations were welcomed via the jar with a sign attached. We raised a good deal of money. Don’t bother telling me how bad the Red Cross is... mute point here. Anyway, this liberal do-gooder read the verbiage while eyeballing the jar as I fetched her order and rung her out. She paid, received her change and stuck it in her pocket as she walked out the door. Super charitable with other people’s money but wouldn’t drop 50 cents of her own.... typical damned Democrat.
Oh yeah, her son won a scholarship given locally. It’s a full ride - complete - includes a stipend and over seas travel to study abroad each year during summer. It’s to OU Athens. He has himself buried in student loan debt because she strongly encouraged him to take loans for running money, banking that he would have those loans forgiven. Meanwhile, my daughter attended a less expensive school, work as an RA for her last two years and excelled in her chosen field and received scholarships and grants .... and had a net gain of over 10k in her bank account upon graduating. She worked for us on holiday weeks too, she EARNED it. And yet this liberal kid cries to her about his debt issues that he brought on entirely by himself!
Screw every liberal walking. And I mean every damned one. If you read this and are a liberal and think we could still be buddies because you and I like to hunt or fish, you are wrong. Don’t expect an invite from me to get on my boat, and if you get an invite, pass along your last wishes to your family. If you’d happen to go overboard, I doubt I’d notice until it’s far too late.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
You are for the USA or against it.
EC2712F2-F67F-4615-B21F-C5A26C8BC4ED.png

😂😂😂

Reactions: 5Cent

Jamie

Ohio
I know several people that voted for Biden and have no clue what he stands for or what his policies will be. Fucking ridiculous. Do some damn research before you vote people!

those people didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump because the idiot in the box on their wall said the orange man is bad. conditioned to follow whatever the media instructs them to do. sheeple.

Geezer II

portage county oh
Over 16 million men and women served in WW II, of all stripe, is why were not talking in Japanese or German and have the freedom to speak as we wish thats the Great thing about America - We the people. SEMPER FI

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike and "J"

Jamie

Ohio
that is, well was, a great thing about America. the greatest thing, perhaps. this isn't the same world that it was 80 years ago. not even close.

I'm all for the live and let live mentality, but I cannot, will not ever, tolerate people who don't love their country, who hate capitalism and freedom, and who want to tear it down and start over with the government as the centerpiece of their "one world" utupia. the common ground has been fully consumed by the radical left while spineless, dickless rino "republicans" helped by doing nothing besides apologizing and "losing gracefully". to hell with all of it.

Geezer II

portage county oh
that is, well was, a great thing about America. the greatest thing, perhaps. this isn't the same world that it was 80 years ago. not even close.

I'm all for the live and let live mentality, but I cannot, will not ever, tolerate people who don't love their country, who hate capitalism and freedom, and who want to tear it down and start over with the government as the centerpiece of their "one world" utupia. the common ground has been fully consumed by the radical left while spineless, dickless rino "republicans" helped by doing nothing besides apologizing and "losing gracefully". to hell with all of it.
You just made my point.

Reactions: Mike and Jamie
Read many of your posts....first, how can Biden get 80 million votes, but did little campaigning....I feel terrible for Trump...no one has ever gone through 4 years of bullshit like he just did...he should have been awarded another 4 years for putting up with the bullshit....he accomplished more in those 4 years than Biden ever will...right now everyone in politics is corrupt...so corrupt that they will not stand for what is right...fck the SC....pussies are afraid... this bullshit started with the Clintons and has got progressively worse....if Trump would have got 4 more years, heads would have rolled...things are getting worse and as we lose more freedoms things will boil over....I don’t know how man vets are on here, but I am one serving during Vietnam and I will not hesitate to rise to the occasion...fck Biden..this asshole won’t unite shit!!!!!