Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ever see a deer do flips ?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I wont be on any videos until after Turkey season this year. cause um, I um, uh didn't kill anything this year......:smiley_cry:

I didn't say how long I would have to look on youtube for a video of your hunts lol. Tell deerjunkie to stop hoggin all the hot spots for cryin outloud lol.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I didn't say how long I would have to look on youtube for a video of your hunts lol. Tell deerjunkie to stop hoggin all the hot spots for cryin outloud lol.

Haha...I'm not hoggin squat. Ol' boy had his chances, he was just "holding out".

Thats ok Wayne this will be your season...put it this way, if you "hold out" with me in the tree with you this year, well, lets just say your not "holding out" :)

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Haha...I'm not hoggin squat. Ol' boy had his chances, he was just "holding out".

Thats ok Wayne this will be your season...put it this way, if you "hold out" with me in the tree with you this year, well, lets just say your not "holding out" :)

After you knock him out of the tree and he is recuperating I will step up and offer to fill in for him lol. The show must go on :smiley_crocodile:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
There will be no holding out ever again...if its brown its down...if its a doe she better hope there is a bruiser behind her, if not, shes meat on the table..