Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Facebook. Zuckerberg "I only eat what I kill"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Even interested in hunting...

When he's not too busy connecting people across the universe, Mark Zuckerberg is pursuing a new "personal challenge," as he calls it. "The only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself," says the Facebook founder and CEO.
It's an odd dietary direction for the 27-year-old Internet billionaire, but since he has taken to killing goats, pigs and chickens, "I'm eating a lot healthier foods. And I've learned a lot about sustainable farming and raising of animals," he says. "It's easy to take the food we eat for granted when we can eat good things every day."
Zuckerberg's new goal came to light, not surprisingly, on Facebook. On May 4, Zuckerberg posted a note to the 847 friends on his private page: "I just killed a pig and a goat."
This drew a stream of emotional comments, which were a mixture of confusion, curiosity, and outright disgust. Zuckerberg posted his own comment in response, explaining that he fixates on a personal challenge each year (in 2009, he wore a tie every day), and this year's is about animals and meat.

More: http://postcards.blogs.fortune.cnn....ergs-new-challenge-eating-only-what-he-kills/

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good for him. Hopefully he sticks to his stance, and doesn't cave to the vegan pressures which are sure to start flying his way. I'm sure the Peta folks are already planning some sort of attention getting scheme....