Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Facebook

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I know some of you guys prolly think facebook is gay, but for those of you who are on, feel free to look me up on Facebook. Could always use some huntin' facebook friends. You can find me under Mike Cottis.

Man this is a small world we live in.... how do you know Rob Nash & Phil Nesselroad?!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Most of you know my name. Randy Hayes I am on FB, but mostly for the womens. I like most of you folks based on your posts here. Use my name and fuck me over, well thats not a good idea.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't have a FB account.. I should though. I've been told it's da poontang train.

What randy said reminds me of something someone said recently... "The last thing you want is Randy showing up at your Christmas family get together in a thong, rolling around in the yard, and crying... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME BOB..... BOOOOBBBBB.. NO.. Come back BOB.. YOU BASTARD!.. I LOVED YOU

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Man this is a small world we live in.... how do you know Rob Nash & Phil Nesselroad?!

Rob Nash graduated a year or two behind me. We played high school baseball together and he lived pretty close to me.
Phil Nesselroad used to live in my area. We played flag football together in elementary school, but he went to a different school within the same district. The schools would've combined in junior high, but he moved away before then.

How do you know them?

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I know some of you guys prolly think facebook is gay, but for those of you who are on, feel free to look me up on Facebook. Could always use some huntin' facebook friends. You can find me under Mike Cottis.

I sent you one yesterday afternoon. You accepted. My profile pic is the one with three guys in it (one is Stump and the other is Swantucky).

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Yep, gotcha! When I first saw the profile pic small, I thought you were playing beer pong.

No. I was frying hush puppies and Swantucky was probably saying: "Hurry up you slow fuck...the womenz want more warreye." Stump was probably chuckling and egging Swannie on.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Charles Beener...I actually like FB. If I ever get divorced they are lined up for some lovin! lol

Beentown

P.S. Jackalope take a point on your man card and get on there. It would be easier than Craigslist for ya. Say something witty a couple times...they think your listening and the panties WILL drop...just sayin.