Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Facing Nolan

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you haven't watched the documentary Facing Nolan, you should, it is absolutely amazing the career he had. Shocking that he actually got better as he got older. I mean who throws a no hitter in their 40's

The wife watched it last night, I caught some of it walking back and forth. Amazing career no doubt.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If you haven't watched the documentary Facing Nolan, you should, it is absolutely amazing the career he had. Shocking that he actually got better as he got older. I mean who throws a no hitter in their 40's
I saw the trailers for it a while back and have been wanting to see it ever since. What streaming platform is it available on?

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Also need to watch The Dahmer tapes i think it is. That's where you'll know the series is accurate but also spared some details to

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I thought it was classless of Robin Ventura to decline an interview.
Agreed. Would have been a great opportunity to own it and change the perception of his participation in that moment. Instead, he gets buried further.

We're 2 episodes into Dahmer and it's been interesting so far. I enjoy documentaries about serial killers for some morbid reason, so I'm definitely in for the long haul.

Johnny44

Finally got a chance to watch this. It Is unbelievable how he was able to dominate for so long. The documentary brought back a lot of great memories of some of my favorite players from my youth. I even have a nephew named after him.
I thought it was classless of Robin Ventura to decline an interview.
Didn't know this. Totally classless. Now I'm even more interested.