Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Favorite Superbowl Commercial

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Maybe we should have had an American sing the American Anthem? I like TF's idea of the Glee girl!

Aguilera was born in Staten Island, New York, to Fausto Wagner Xavier Aguilera, a sergeant in the US Army at the time, and Shelly Loraine (née Fidler), a Spanish teacher. Aguilera's father was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and her mother is of German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry.... Just sayin..... You'd think it wouldn't have been an issue singing the National Anthem......

tuffshot

The Crew
I liked the bear going to MaCe D's
especially when papa bear shook the fry out of the car.

Ever notice, one of those fries found between the seats never rots or molds?
It could be there for years and looks the same.:smiley_chinrub:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Aguilera was born in Staten Island, New York, to Fausto Wagner Xavier Aguilera, a sergeant in the US Army at the time, and Shelly Loraine (née Fidler), a Spanish teacher. Aguilera's father was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and her mother is of German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry.... Just sayin..... You'd think it wouldn't have been an issue singing the National Anthem......

The problem is the National Anthem should not be open for "Artistic liberty"... It should be sang at a standard note, and time, not with "Artistic flare"... I can't throw a bunch of red, white, and blue on a canvas and call it the US Flag.. Nor should they be allowed to basically do the same with the national anthem.