Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded's videos and pics of 2013

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Zack.

Here is the best from my latest pull today.

He should start really putting on some length soon or at least I hope so. He's got some junk and decent mass anyway. I'm 100% positive he's the buck following the other buck in my previous post. The wide shorter growth buck that follows in this post was the lead buck in my previous post.

Other buck

Does anyone else see something going on just above the cursor in this short video clip? It's about 55 yards or so across the freshly planted beanfield in the tall weeds at the far edge.
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/...E1E6055-1133-0000023B5EF34FBF_zps0f1bb1ca.mp4

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I will investigate it next time I get time but it looks like a fawn getting attacked by a yote or two. I hope I'm wrong but after a 3 week soak I haven't seen any fawns on my cams. :smiley_baby::smiley_confused_vra

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
That one ole boy gonnas have a wide set on top of his head..... Handlebars.... aka Harley! That other buck is going to be a dandy! Love all the junk on his bases and multiple brows! Def keep tabs on that big boy with minimal intrusion to tip him off. That's the hardest part knowing you got a dandy and staying out..... I'm guilty of this one in my younger days conditioning the deer to me to only push him out or make him nocturnal. Keep after them bud!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Ric, I just watched it three more times on the big screen and I still can't make anything out. I'm still going with my first guess...lol

Some great looking bucks for you so far!!

I will investigate it next time I get time but it looks like a fawn getting attacked by a yote or two. I hope I'm wrong but after a 3 week soak I haven't seen any fawns on my cams. :smiley_baby::smiley_confused_vra

That was one thing that was concerning me as well on our Ohio cams, only single fawns so far this year and in other spots where we have a few does showing up there have been no fawns at all on pics. Several yote pics though, one with 3 in one picture.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A good friend of ours who also hunts the same lease pulled a card recently that had an older buck we think will be a 5.5 year old this fall on it. I found both sides of last years rack about 40 yards apart pretty close to where these pics were taken. TOO bad his right side doesn't match his left side! He's still on our hit list though.

We haven't named him yet but we will...lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Greg. His ATL shed pics are the last to sheds on post #448 on page 23 of our shed thread.
My phones about dead and I'll put them on this thread tomorrow when I get up.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Zack. Thanks to our buddy Kyle for sending Ron the pics so we can share.

Here is the left side ATL pic

Here is the lesser right side ATL pic

Both sides have great brows and mass