Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First turkey hunt

Left field

Hit one in a company 550 flatbed ran it straight over with front & back tires guys are like you gonna stop & check it out I said he’ll no this is a 550 they said no your going to stop that damn deer destroyed so much undercarriage they totaled the truck our dot lady was mad I was driving it said that’s all we had that shut her up

• Haha
Reactions: Strizzi

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hit one in a company 550 flatbed, ran it straight over with front & back tires. guys are like you gonna stop & check it out, I said he’ll no, this is a 550. they said no your going to stop. that damn deer destroyed so much undercarriage they totaled the truck. our dot lady was mad, I was driving it, said that’s all we had. that shut her up.
😂😂😂 Much easier too read that way 😂😂😂

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Haha yeah that’s about what I was guessing.

It’s a 2012.. I’m hoping it isn’t double due to shortages like everything else right now. Great timing haha
Ahh looked newer than that on my phone . I'm sure they'll try to pull "covid"/"inflation" on you . Hopefully not !

Strizzi

Lack of parts too complete the job seems too be a big problem. Hopefully that won’t be in the equation.

the body shop said GM & Ford parts were a little easier to find but they said it won’t be a quick repair.. they seemed like good people at the shop I dropped it off with I’m sure they will do their best for me.

Reactions: Isaacorps

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
the body shop said GM & Ford parts were a little easier to find but they said it won’t be a quick repair.. they seemed like good people at the shop I dropped it off with I’m sure they will do their best for me.
Ford dealer closest too us has no open appointments until the end of June for anything other than oil changes and tire rotation.