Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FLORIDA HOG HUNT 2023

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
10-4. This is truely a hog hunt right? I cant seem to crack the cryptic talk thats going on above....
He’s saying there will be biting bugs even to the point where it’s hard to breathe. Bring a thermacell, head net and gloves. If you have a bug suit for hunting, bring it. Damn Yankees only know about ticks. Down here everything bites from bugs, spiders and even snakes. You might even want to butter your balls up because you will sweat and get all gauled up. Antiperspirant works best for me for that, keeps me from getting chaffed up. This ain’t Kansas Toto!

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Dustin is just a queer. Lol Yes it’s a hog hunt and a fishing trip!
A lot better people have called me a lot worse names. One thing folks know about me is that I don't care if people call me names, joking or not. I don't get offended, its difficult to find, then to hurt that feeling I have. One thing YOU can't call ME is UNRELIABLE. I would've shown back up with that pizza, my fat ass probably would've ate a piece or 2 as a delivery fee, but it would have gotten there. I also would have shown up to buy that bow if I gave my word that I was going to buy it. I also would have kept my word as a man and been honest up front, or not shook hands 3 times on a big purchase, or let you know immediately that I spoke too soon. Thats just me though, as a man, with integrity.

Stressless

Keene, OH
Haha! Florida boy called @Dustinb80 a queer🤣🤣🤣
Florida-man :ROFLMAO:
1673291313952.png

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
A lot better people have called me a lot worse names. One thing folks know about me is that I don't care if people call me names, joking or not. I don't get offended, its difficult to find, then to hurt that feeling I have. One thing YOU can't call ME is UNRELIABLE. I would've shown back up with that pizza, my fat ass probably would've ate a piece or 2 as a delivery fee, but it would have gotten there. I also would have shown up to buy that bow if I gave my word that I was going to buy it. I also would have kept my word as a man and been honest up front, or not shook hands 3 times on a big purchase, or let you know immediately that I spoke too soon. Thats just me though, as a man, with integrity.
You’d have eaten the whole thing.