Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FLORIDA HOG HUNT 2023

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
So far I have three guys that are attending from outside of TOO. Have a great friend of mine, Patrick Bale, who runs a charter business out of cedar key, going to take us fishing on his Sea VEE January 31st pending weather and conditions. Grouper and snapper trip to the grounds. May even piss around with some AJ’s. Should be a hell of a time!

Stressless

Keene, OH
Hells bells 🔔 I'ld be there just for the oysters. Gonna check work but most likely at this stage. Thx for the poke!

What BC40 said last year:
Chancegriffis said:
Again, I think you hit the nail on the head. You guys did awesome for your first time down there! Can’t wait for the next trip!!
BigCounty40 said: Next year I will probably follow you like a puppy dog and observe how your hunting methods is used for a day. I want to thank you for inviting us down and introducing this to Us/me.

Looking at showing the 27th - TBD but NLT 1Feb for being out.

Very Generous of you once again Chance. TYVM.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If the stars align I very well may make it to see my boo Jo-Jo 💋 . Its a 13.5 hr drive for I. Potentially looking at leaving Thursday night and getting down there Friday mid morning and/or leaving friday night and getting there Saturday mid morning.

Fuckin homo.

If we can kill heavily pressured henned up turkeys in KY then we can kill swamp pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: finelyshedded