Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Fluteman's Custom Wrist Slings

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Huck, Beenie, and Jim, is this what any of you are looking for? It is tan, emerald green, coyote brown, and camo with the wide wristband part being tan and emerald green. Let me know.

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Schweet! Would you want us to start pimpin these for you? And if so how much to the general public?

Beentown

If you like the slings, then tell your buddies! I don't mind making them, and I've made over 100 for a shop up north, but people around home just don't go for it. Nobody buys custom string and cables, let alone a matching wrist sling. I charge $15 normally and that includes shipping.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Huck, Beenie, and Jim, is this what any of you are looking for? It is tan, emerald green, coyote brown, and camo with the wide wristband part being tan and emerald green. Let me know.

Greg,
Could you use this same pattern, but swap the emerald green and camo paracord around... Basically so that the camo cord makes up the center of the cobra braid and the emerald green stays in the thin section? But instead of the emerald green, make it foliage green. Does this make sense? His bow is going to have a fairly dark pattern, and I think there may be a bit too much green in the one you posted up. Thanks dude!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
13 slings built in four hours. Did ten slings in the small round braid for All American Outdoors in Strasburg, two Neon Green/Black, two Pink/Black, three Neon Green/Black, and three Camo. Also built one for Curran in Neon Green/Black, one for Redcloud in Neon Electric Blue/Black, and one for a buddy's wife in Purple/Black.

Pretty much out of Black and Tan now, gonna have to order some more para cord and more leather pieces also.

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That black and blue one looks SWEEEEET!!!

Thanks a ton brother. I will proudly put that on my bow and make sure to show it off every chance I get :smiley_clap: