Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Fluteman's Custom Wrist Slings

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I make wrist slings...

Is that all you can say? You shouldn't be so humble, man! Fluteman makes great wrist slings! Another high quality product - tightly braided sling - great leather piece and firm grommet. If your in the market for a CUSTOM wrist sling that doesn't carry a CUSTOM price, then contact Fluteman.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is that all you can say? You shouldn't be so humble, man! Fluteman makes great wrist slings! Another high quality product - tightly braided sling - great leather piece and firm grommet. If your in the market for a CUSTOM wrist sling that doesn't carry a CUSTOM price, then contact Fluteman.

I can't imagine life with a sloppy grommet... that'd be a damn shame. :smiley_armscrossed:

All kidding aside, Fluteman wrist slings are awesome! My buddies are all jealous of mine on my Z28. I'm trying my best to round up some orders for you, Greg.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
They spurce up even the fuggliest of rigs! ;)

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks guys, glad you all are happy with your slings! You could really save me some time and effort by posting a pic of your slings on this thread!

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Holy fug jesse that is a ugly fuggar - how many do-dads ya got hang'n on the - i bet u and plaid jr are make'n them crop circles down der wif dat ting - dang :smiley_blink:

Dammit Jesse - uhm try'n ta fugg wif ya a li'll - least u cud take da bait - wtf :smiley_deer:

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
I want one. I wrote you a PM on the other site about it, but I think it was after you stopped coming around over there. PM me if it is something that you'd be able to do. I will start the bidding at $10,000.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Greg made 2 all black ones for Josh and me and they are awesome. Quality work, and we'll find out this year, but I'm guessing they're lucky TOO.