Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Free at last!!!!

Snyder10

I just want to tell the kids out there, ...... Higher Education sucks!!

I finished my last class this past weekend for my administrative licensure. Every weekend for the past 16 months, I was sitting behind a computer, turning assignments and papers in. As I was typing this last paper, I submitted it in about 45 mins, and they usually take me 4 hours or so to type. No proofreading or editing .....just attach my evidence and submit....I figured if I have a 95% overall, I could fail this last paper!!!! I will NEVER go back and take a college class again!!!

Stay out of school kids!! As much as you can !! :ROFLMAO:
Congrats it’s a great feeling, knocked mine out a few years ago and haven’t committed to going to the “dark side” yet

Reactions: NWOHhunter

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
HA! Congrats man! I start grad school in October, so I'll be causally ignoring this advice as I embrace my mid-life crisis! 😂
This was my third stint in higher education, did the undergrad thing, then the master's, and now an additional licensure program.....To think I could of did that same amout of time in college and been a Doctor!........

Last edited:

Johnny44

Congrats, man! I said when I finished my Master's I was done with school. Been thinking lately though about Admin, because I am not sure how much coaching I have left in me. I can tell you this though, my ambitions do not include being a principal or athletic director. I feel like being an assistant principal would be the best for me to just sail off into the sunset before retirement!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
What are you going for?
Masters of Science in Project Management from OU. I've been in a PM role most of my career in some form or another, and the course plan I have sets me up nicely for a consulting gig someday. I hope to (re)start my own business in 10-15 years and use that to ride into the sunset. Or if I don't do that, having this degree further legitimizes my ability to take on a President/VP-level role in a local business.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Congrats, man! I said when I finished my Master's I was done with school. Been thinking lately though about Admin, because I am not sure how much coaching I have left in me. I can tell you this though, my ambitions do not include being a principal or athletic director. I feel like being an assistant principal would be the best for me to just sail off into the sunset before retirement!
That's where I am and my plan for the rest of my career.

Reactions: bowhunter1023