Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fuggin' computer hackin' nerds

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I think fluteman might be possessed !?!?.....THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU .....THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!......did that work???

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Fuggin' mods, dickin' with my signature and my avatar. Somebody's gonna get their arse whooped in a cage match down by the river. Jess sayin'

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
We'll you best get to giving directions to the other two people around here with the ability to screw with you cause I already know where the river is, and I ain't going! Dang...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Fuggin' mods, dickin' with my signature and my avatar. Somebody's gonna get their arse whooped in a cage match down by the river. Jess sayin'

That's just wrong right there.

Cage match down by the River ? Would one be allowed to bring beer ? How many seats are available at this venue ? Summer time or like now during this cold snowy weather ?

I need directions to this hole in the wall brawl by the river :smiley_clap:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You won't need directions, you can just follow the blood trail... :smiley_chuck:

So is it going to happen in the snow or leaves ? I need to know my tracking environment so I can be sure what to look for and bring the correct tools.

Wait....I don't want to follow the blood trail because that will mean I will have missed the best part of the action..and I don't want to miss all the good stuff.