Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Garage sale sucess stories !

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Stocked up on more baby clothes today. I prefer to wait until about noon on Saturday for the baby clothes. Get them at half the price. Came home with six Kroger bags packed with newborn and 6-9 month clothes and only spent 18 bucks. I bet it averages out to a quarter per onesie.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Haha! Maybe I'll do that...

I actually bought a hulk lunchbox at a garage sale a couple years ago but it was $20. At the time I looked it up on eBay and there were a bunch of them but in the condition like the one I had they were selling for about $20. Some were over 100 bucks. I had lunch boxes like that in the 80s so they always get my attention.

Nice lol. Its worth it to have

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Snagged a 45 year old motorcycle at a swap meet for 125. Yes it was Yamaha60p1.jpga true basket case(jigsaw puzzle) but all the parts were there.
seat was damaged, some nuts and bolts missing, but had two engines, two tanks. JT1 60cc, first true kids size motorcycle.

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Some luck today at a garage sale. spotted a pole (chain) saw, an extension, and a hedge trimmer that fit a Troybuilt weed wacker. Guy said someone bought the weedwacker for $10 so he sold me the two attachments for $10(5 each). New on Ebay they are listed at $149 each.Troypolsawhedge1.jpg
No doubt they would be useful planning tree stand locations.:smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Some luck today at a garage sale. spotted a pole (chain) saw, an extension, and a hedge trimmer that fit a Troybuilt weed wacker. Guy said someone bought the weedwacker for $10 so he sold me the two attachments for $10(5 each). New on Ebay they are listed at $149 each.View attachment 44975
No doubt they would be useful planning tree stand locations.:smiley_clap:

Good find!!!